:: My PoEmS ::

If..

If I could turn back the time
I'd go to the place where I first met you
The place where my words started to rhyme
But I'd make sure that I'd never find you

So that you'd never know me
As if I never were in existence
Then I'd turn to the time I be
Where my love for you.. will stay a distance

You know what...

I need you baby more than the air
Cause you're so sweet and yet so fair
we're too close but I feel so far
Am I just a beep in your radar?

If I have flowers that never fragile
If I have huggies that can make you smile
If I have kisses that can turn you wild
I'll give all to you cause they are worthwhile

Remember that..

If your heart is a desert
I'll go and treasure for a genie
And if she gives me one wish to be granted
Forever in heaven, just YOU AND ME!

If you were the sleeping beauty
Waiting for so long for the one true kiss
I'll be thy prince charming to save thee
Even if I might be killed by the beast

Oh my darling why can't you see?
I could turn your winter to autumn
Because my love is like the deep blue sea
ONLY YOU.. can reach the bottom

You..

Just tell me all that you need
So that we can be together
Even if I had to bleed
I'D RATHER DIE.. than lose you FOREVER.. =(

................................................

A dot’s Life

I’m not the stars in the sky,
Nor the shine in your eyes
I'm just a DOT in your life,
Only appears… when all letters have passed by

I’m so useless in your diary,
Just being used to end a story
But can’t you see every chapter without me,
The best part… could turn into a misery

I bring every sentence to an end,
Making your story full of sense
I know it’s hard to comprehend,
For you to live… without a man

Countless men come and disappear,
Leaving your life in fear
But then you said they worth a while,
Not like me… “a loser for life!”

You bear all what they say,
Whirling around in boundless lies
You thought they’ll brighten your days,
But all left behind just tears to cry

When alone… you write your diary,
About the man… you wish to marry
If there's a way I could ease thee
I'd be the man, your one and only

I wish I could be the man in your book
Because I know how the story look
But of course I always realize
That I'm just A DOT.. in your life..

No comments: