:: AbOuT mE ::

Korang mesti penah jumpa notes ni kat facebook kan? dalam banyak2 soalan, aku kat sini nak bagi jawapan kepada beberapa soalan yang ramai gagal menjawab tentang diri aku. hehehe...

"Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, just leave a comment on here to answer each of the question. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses."

4.Give me (or choose) my nickname
>> Adam Celak, Cell, Adam Helikopter, Wolverine.. itu adalah nickname aku

5.What's my personality like?
>> Cool, but a lil bit of poyo.. someone got this right!! ada yg jwb baik hati? hehehe..

6.What's my favorite food and drinks?
>> fud: roti canai kuah dal banjir campur gula, drink: teh o ais limau.. got that?

7.What do you think I will be in 10 years?
>> I may not become a practicing lawyer, that's for sure..

8.Have you ever hugged me?
>> Semua orang tak pernah.. kalau ada yg jawab ya, itu semua dusta. hehehe..

10.If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
>> I won't bring anything since I got you with me =]..

13. What is my best attribute?
>> Ada jwb pemurah, good friend, etc... acceptable, but I don't think that I'm that good. lalalaa~

No comments: