:: It'S nOt OvEr yEt ::

I keep on thinking, whether it's time to make it serious, or whether it's time for me to let go. I just can't take it anymore. It keeps on lingering in my head. The thoughts of her never stop running through my mind.. Like a daydream in the morning, like a nightmare when I'm asleep.

What should I do? Should I just pretend like I don't like her? Or should I just say everything that I ever wanted to say. I just can't believe my ears about what people say about her. If I just ignore everything that they told me, does that mean that I'm running away from the truth? If I take it seriously, would it hurt me the most? If I just pretend like I never heard of it, would I still live this life the way it supposed to be?

The truth is, I still love her, my love never fades, Indeed, it grows as days passed by. Though she shouted at me "I HATE YOU!!" for so many times, it never change the feeling I have for her deep inside my heart. Now that she has come back to my life. I don't know what to do. No one gives a better answer than saying that "it's over".

I know, it's hard to choose between love and friendship since both will take your breath away if you try to run away from it. The most important thing I can rest assure, if I want to run away from Love, all I have to do is close my eyes. but closing my eyes means tears will roll down my cheeks, because the pain I feel inside my heart is so deep..

adam harris

No comments: