:: AdAm TeNgAh SeWeL ::

if love were made into 2 separate pieces,
i need yours to complete mine..

if u are searching for the missing part in your heart,
u'll find it in me

if a star is the price for your love,
I'd pluck all of them from the skies..

if love to you is like a beautiful novel..
i'll give you a library..

if the hotness of love that you want..
i will shine as brigt as the sun..

if you need a love which is cool,
the morning breeze can never defeat me

if you want me to write the word "love" everytime i think of you,
I'm gonna run out of paper every single minute...

if swimming through a deadly sea means love
i'll jump into it right away..

if you think that love is just a word..
im gonna wrote a book on it

if you want someone who will sacrifice for you..
even if i have to bleed.. i'll be there..

if you believe love is just a game,
i'll play it with you without GAME OVER

if love only came after a long relationship,
please bring me to the last chapter..

if looking at the sunset makes you feel better..
I'll fly you to the moon,,

among all of the things that i want you to know,
I just want to be your reflection in the mirror..

No comments: