:: tHe OnLy eXcEpTiOn ::



Have you guys ever heard of this song? It was quite a beautiful song the first time I listened to it.. I dedicated this song to "sOMeOnE", and she loves it~ Knowing her, I believe that she's not as jiwang philosophical as me. I wonder whether she really understands the meaning behind this song..

This song is about a girl who's parents having a massive problem in their marriage relationship, like to fight a lot, messing with their lives. Ever since then, the girl believes that all relationships will never last forever, and it even makes her stop questioning whether TRUE LOVE really exists because she's no longer believe in love AT ALL.

Until the moment she meets a guy, she has fallen for him, but even then she still thinks that he's gonna leave her someday.

"I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up
Leave me of some kind of proof it's not a dream"


But in the end when she still has him, even though she may think it's not worth risking getting her heart broken,

"And up until now, I had sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness
Because none of it was ever worth the risk"


She's slowly starting to believe that not all relationships end in heartbreak and that he's the one for her, a guy who actually gives her more than enough reasons to believe that love does exist, together with the courage to love... and to be loved.

"And I'm on my way to believe it..
Oh, and I'm on my way to believe it..."


...........

Well, it's hard for someone who has been living this way ever since she was just a child, to accept the fact that true love really exists. She might see it, she might feel it, but she will never accept it, not until she opens her heart to love with everything that she has. Then only she'll understand, in love, the more you give, the more that you will get.

No comments: