:: i'M sTaRiNg At My CeILiNg ::

I'm staring at my ceiling just thinking of you
I'm staring at my ceiling thinking what should i do
i stare at my ceiling all through the night
just thinking wondering what shall i do
I'm staring at my ceiling thinking will i ever get over you
I'm staring at my ceiling thinking what is there i can do
i stare at my ceiling all through the night till i fall asleep
there i dont need to stare at my ceiling and try to count sheep
cause in my dreams your already mine!
and everything is completely fine
cause your already there loving me
but i will soon wake up
cause its only a dream
and thats just not fair
no its just not fair
but back in reality,
here i am again jus' staring at my ceiling
wondering what can i do.... to get over you?

-adam harris-
6/4/09 @ 0153am

No comments: