:: NoThInG LaStS eNdLeSsLy ::

I wrote this down.. Because what happened to me today was really something I wish I didn't see...

Nothing Lasts Endlessly

What am I supposed to do?
When all I think about is you?
Am I just a shoulder to cry on?
Every night, everyday, when he’s gone?

I wonder when this is going to be over,
Will it be soon, will it be later?
Because to me it seems like forever,
To see her eyes drenched with tears…

I don’t think that I can take it anymore,
To see she cries for the guy she adores,
As her tears really hurts my heart,
Just like being stabbed by a poison dart.

Why doesn’t she just look into the open skies?
Stare at the moon and the star lights,
Forget everything even for a little while,
Coz I really miss to see her smile =]..

I wonder what if I were not here,
Would she forever live in fear?
Now that I’m afraid to leave her alone,
Not until the trouble is gone

She’s a very good girl, isn’t she?
But this is the only thing he couldn’t see,
Was the truth shadowed by the darkness of his life?
or were the lights dim in his eyes?

Her heart is as fragile as feather,
That’s why she needs you to move further,
If you really want to be there forever,
I’m always here to guide you to her..

Please don’t ever wonder why,
If you discovered that this cupid’s going to die,
Don’t cry, just give me the last smile,
Coz without it, I just couldn’t say goodbye

I won’t be here any longer,
I believe it’s time for me to disappear,
Now it’s your turn to take her hands,
And love her endlessly till the end…

-adam harris, March 10, 2009 @ 5:11am-

No comments: