::LoVe Is A SiMpLe WoRd ::

Love, it’s such a simple word.
Just a four-letter word, so simple…too simple;
My feelings for you are so complicated,
How can “love” even begin to describe them?
There are three emotions in the heart-
Love, Hate, and Fear;
All three makes one’s heart hurt as if it was being squeezed,
All three makes one want to cry.

I love you.
I love how you make me feel,
How you make me happy when it seems everything else makes me sad,
How you make me laugh even though I sometimes feel it is impossible for me to smile,
How you make me feel secure when most of the time my insecurities eat me alive.
I think about how I love you,
And my heart moans in pain;
But I do not just love you;
Love is too simple a word.

I hate you.
I hate how you make me feel,
How I wish I could only think of you as a friend,
How you can make me cry without trying,
How insecure I feel when I think about how you might not feel the same.
I think about how I hate you,
And my heart screams in pain;
But I do not just hate you, I do not just love you…
These are too simple of words.

I fear you.
I fear how you make me feel,
How I can’t stop thinking about you,
How with one wrong look you could break my heart,
How I trust you so much when I do not even trust myself.
I think about how I fear you,
And my heart shrieks in pain;
But I do not just fear you, I do not just hate you, I do not just love you…
These four letter words are too simple.

I do not believe there is a word out there to describe my feelings for you.
So, I suppose I will never be able to truly tell you how I feel about you.
But…
If I had to choose out of these three simple words,
Love, Hate, Fear;
Just one, to tell you…
I would simply have to say…
That I love you.