:: My LoVe LeTTeR ::

You can never imagine how miserable I can be having you in my imagination..
I'm trying to tell you how this fate has affected my life..
But then again, I thought what they told us were all bluffs,
So do you, So did I..

I can see their intention,
but I couldn't read your mind,
I don't understand how does it happen,
Now I just want you to be mine..

Well, if nothing is going on between us, why does my heart beats a little faster everytime I see your face? If there's nothing to be fear of, why does my mind keep thinking of you when you are out of sight? I wonder why, and I really wanted to know the answer. it's a question which no one can answer. Am I worried? or am I scared?


I'm afraid to confess, but I must admit it..
(Take note, admission and confession are two different things)

WELL,

I'm not sure whether it's just a crush, or I really do fall for you, But every single breath I take, I keep on thinking of you, Every night, every day, when I awake, even when I asleep.. You become my dream, the reality becomes nightmare..
Because we both know in reality, we are just friends..
Hopeless, perhaps, that's how I feel without you by my side..
That's why I always wanted you here, though I know that will never be enough.
When I look at you, I'm speechless, motionless, mesmerized by your beauty and fairness..
And when I'm staring into your eyes,
I really wanted you to stare back....
Because I want you to see,
How hurt I feel when you're not here..
How happy I am to have you back,
and How sad to think that I'm going to lose you again..

Turn back the time? NO WAY!!!
But reminiscing the past will surely make me wonder,
How two separate world connects..
As I said before this, like the earth and the skies bonded by the rain...
Wondering whether it would be forever, or only temporarily.
If you know the answer, please tell me.
If you think that we are actually going no where in this hanging relationship,
JUST JUMP, SKIP THIS PART, LET'S FINISH IT before it gets worst!

But if you think that we can work it out,
Let's do it together.. Because I believe I can,
provided that I am not alone..
I need you to be with me.

Answer this letter, would thee?

Dearest, Adam

No comments: