:: WoUnDeD HeArT ::

I used to think everything would be okay,
If we gave it time all the problems would just go away

We should try to sit and talk it out,
Coz I realized I miss you without a doubt

You said you need me and I feel it too,
But you never prove me that it’s true…

I tried to deal with your personal stuff
But dealing with you is pretty tough

I can’t do this anymore,
Waiting for you to call has became a chore

I believe it’s something that you’ll NEVER do
Now I’m sitting here at home waiting for you

I haven’t heard anything from you until today,
Would I live forever in dismay?

Everything you do comes before me,
You’re losing me again… I hope you see..

I miss you more than I could ever say
You’ll realize something may go wrong one day

When all the drugs are gone
And you’re sitting in your room all alone

When the phone doesn't ring and I’m nowhere to be seen
Don’t even wonder where am I, coz now you got him…

No comments: